Auto Repair Services
Honestly serving our neighbors with quality in the Santa Clara community
Our Certified Mechanics Can Help With:
- Warning Light Diagnostics
- Car Maintenance and tune-ups
- Tire / Wheel Services: Alignment, rotation, repair
- Suspension: Shocks, struts
- Auto Electrical Issues: Ignition, dim headlights
- Heating, A/C, Coolant: Heater and Air Conditioning repairs
- Serpentine belt: replacement
Rotors, pads, shoes, wheels, axles. We know brakes. If you hear noisy / squeaky brakes, if you feel vibrating when brakes are pressed, or if it’s been a while… come get your brakes checked.
Auto Repair Mechanic
Oil, lube, and filter change. Tuneups. The key to a healthy car is quality routine maintenance. Servicing most vehicles & free tire rotation on your next oil change
Transmissions / Engines
Does it feel hard shifting between gears? Car slipping between gears? We have custom warranty work on most transmission rebuilds and used transmissions.
Small shop. Honest work. Honest prices. We’re not a corporate shop with fancy letterhead and expensive bills. Stop sweating and give us a call.
Brakes are our thing – it’s our specialty. We dream about brakes Brake pads, brake shoes, rotors, calipers, master cylinders. We sing the Rihanna ‘Cake’ song with the word ‘Brake’ instead. It’s also why we regularly offer specials on brake inspections and service. It’s very important to check your brakes at least once a year.
Student Friendly Discounts
University Students Welcome (Santa Clara University, San Jose State, Mission College, De Anza College). Show us your student ID card, and we’ll hook it up. Santa Clara Students – mention code SCU.
Bay Area and Santa Clara Auto Mechanic
Hey Siri… Alexa… Ok Google… Find me a quality and honest auto mechanic in Santa Clara
- Serpentine belt replacement
- CV joint and boot replacement for front-wheel drive vehicles
- Alignment, suspension, struts, shocks